WINNER OF CLINICAL TRIALS
NEM Intense has been proven to deliver these results in 12 clinical studies. A list of these studies can be found at the bottom of the page.
Noticeable improvement in the joints after 10 days
proven in 12 international clinical studies
We have a patented process to separate the membrane from the eggshell. Unlike other products, ours contains small protein fragments from the membrane that help the body's own systems protect cartilage.
No subscription. We only charge once 2.90 € for shipping.
Clinical studies have confirmed a significant improvement in recovery symptoms (joint pain and stiffness) in osteoarthritis patients (stage 1-3) and support the effectiveness of NEM.
With continuous use of one capsule of NEM per day, pain and stiffness are continuously reducing until the 30th day of treatment. Studies show a decrease in pain and stiffness between 30-40%.
Studies have shown the lasting effect of NEM over a period of 60 days. In several studies, patients show >50% reduction in pain and stiffness.
QUALITY OF LIFE & ACTIVE LIFE
Studies have shown a constant improvement even at day 90. Maximum effect is reached after using NEM for 3 months.
Conclusion:NEM is the optimal supplement for long-term increase in mobility and flexibility.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
When should I take NEM Intense®?
NEM Intense® supports mobility and flexibility in athletes, younger and older. It can serve as a replacement for glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM as well as other joint support products.
How do I take NEM Intense®?
It is best to consume NEM Intense® once daily before or during a meal with liquid.
How long will it take before I notice change when consuming NEM Intense® daily?
NEM Intense® is a dietary supplement that uses micronutrients to support mobility and flexibility. In most cases, you will notice the supportive effects within a week - in some cases, even sooner. For severe limitations in mobility and flexibility, NEM Intense® should be consumed in a supportive manner over a longer period of time.
Are there any side effects when consuming NEM Intense®?
NEM Intense® is an all natural and safe dietary supplement. There are no known side effects or interactions with other supplements/drugs. In over 12 years of targeted observations (surveillance) there were none documented side effects (Adverse Events).
If you have an existing allergy to eggs, NEM Intense® should not be taken.
How long should I take NEM Intense®?
We recommend at least one month's supply, with daily consumption of one capsule. A continuous intake over several months supports bones and joints with micronutrients and in general the mobility and flexibility.
What happens if I forget to take NEM Intense®?
Regular and continuous intake is recommended. However, if you forget to take a capsule on one day, continue the intake on the following days without interruption.
What happens if I stop taking NEM Intense?
Continuous intake of NEM Intense® is recommended to provide micronutrients to the joints, bones and cartilage and to support mobility and flexibility.
What happens if I overdose on NEM Intense®?
An independent panel of experts qualified by training and experience to evaluate the safety of foods and food ingredients has determined through scientific procedures that the intended use of NEM Intense® as a food ingredient is generally recognized as safe (GRAS). The Acceptable Daily Intake (ADI) is the specified maximum amount of the substance that can be consumed daily without known risk. ADI for Nem is 200 mg/kg/day, which is about 14 grams per day for a 70 kg adult. Manganese is equally safe for most adults when taken in amounts up to 11 mg per day. People who have difficulty removing manganese from the body, such as those with liver disease, may experience side effects if they take less than 11 mg per day.
Can I take other supplements along with NEM Intense®?
You can consume other supplements together with NEM Intense® without any problems.
The only cost you have to pay is the shipping cost. There is only 2,90€ for the postage .
1. Ruff KJ, Morrison D, Duncan SA, Back M, Aydogan C and Theodosakis J. Beneficial Effects of NEM® Brand Eggshell Membrane Versus Placebo in Exercise-induced Joint Pain, Stiffness & Cartilage Turnover in Healthy, Post-menopausal Women. Clinical Interventions in Aging, 2018:13 285-295.
2. Ruff KJ, DeVore DP, Leu MD and Robinson MA. (2009) Eggshell Membrane: A Possible New Natural Therapeutic For Joint & Connective Tissue Disorders. Results From Two Open-label Human Clinical Studies. Clinical Interventions in Aging, 4:235-240.
3. Ruff KJ, Winkler A, Jackson RW, DeVore DP and Ritz BW. (2009) Eggshell Membrane in the Treatment of Pain and Stiffness from Osteoarthritis of the Knee: A Randomized, Multicenter, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Clinical Study. Clinical Rheumatology, 28:907-914.
4. Danesch U, Seybold M, Rittinghausen R, Treibel W and Bitterlich N. (2014) NEM Brand Eggshell Membrane Effective in the Treatment of Pain Associated with Knee and Hip Osteoarthritis: Results from a Six Center, Open Label German Clinical Study. Journal of Arthritis, 3(3):136.
5. Brunello E and Masini A. (2016) NEM® Brand Eggshell Membrane Effective in the Treatment of Pain and Stiffness Associated with Osteoarthritis of the Knee in an Italian Study Population. Interna-tional Journal of Clinical Medicine, 7:169-175.
6. Benson KF, Ruff KJ and Jensen GS. (2012) Effects of Natural Eggshell Membrane (NEM) on Cytokine Production in Cultures of Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells: Increased Suppression of Tumor Necrosis Factor-a Levels After In Vitro Digestion. Journal of Medicinal Food, 15(4):360-368.
7. Ruff KJ and DeVore DP. (2014) Reduction of pro-inflammatory cytokines in rats following 7-day oral supplementation with a proprietary eggshell membrane-derived product. Modern Research in Inflammation, 3(1):19-25.
8. Sim BY, Bak JW, Lee HJ, Jun JA, Choi HJ, Kwon CJ, Kim HY, Ruff KJ, Brandt K and Kim DH. (2015) Effects of natural eggshell membrane (NEM) on monosodium iodoacetate-induced arthritis in rats. Journal of Nutrition and Health, 48(4):310-318.
9.Wedekind KJ, Ruff KJ, Atwell CA, Evans JL and Bendele AM. (2016). Beneficial Effects of Natural Eggshell Membrane (NEM) on Multiple Indices of Arthritis in Collagen-Induced Arthritic Rats. Mod-ern Rheumatology, 1-38.
10. Ruff KJ, Kopp KJ, Von Behrens P, Lux M, Mahn M and Back M. (2016) Effectiveness of NEM® brand eggshell membrane in the treatment of suboptimal joint function in dogs: a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Veterinary Medicine: Research & Reports, 7:113-121.
Ruff KJ, Durham PL, O'Reilly A and Long FD. (2015) Eggshell membrane hydrolyzates activate NF-kB in vitro: possible implications for in vivo efficacy. Journal of Inflammation Research, 8:49-57..
12. eskiyurt N, Saridogan M, Senel K, Gunaydin R, Erdal A, Akarirmak U, Sendur F, Barut K, Akyüz G, Ozsoy T, Tuncer T, Karatas O, Irdesel J, Ketenci A and Aydogan C. (2016) AB0762 Efficacy and Safety of Nem®-Stratum Nutrition's Brand Eggshell Membrane in Patients with Knee Os-teoarthritis Accompanying with Joint Pain and Stiffness. A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Study (under review).