Ich nehme Sie seit gut einem Jahr, und bin sehr zufriede
Nehme die Kappseln seit ca. 2 Monaten. Ich denke mir helfen sie!
Ich nehme das Produkt jetzt seit ein paar Wochen und die Schmerzen (Schulterarthrose 4 Stadium) sind merklich weniger geworden, ich hoffe, es wird noch besser mit der Zeit. Ich kann es nur weiter empfehlen und kaufe es auf jeden Fall nach.
Ich bin sehr zufrieden, meine Schulter tut nicht mehr so weh. Nach ca. 4-6 Wochen der Einnahme habe ich eine Verbesserung feststellen können.
For prevention or joint problems
Joints wear out like any other organs, simply because we move and work every day. A daily dosage is already sufficient as comprehensive prophylaxis. But in the case of arthritis stage 1 -3, arthrosis, or other advanced joint problems, the product helps to inhibit inflammation and reduce pain.
NEM supports mobility & flexibility and provides the bones and cartilage with micronutrients from the eggshell membrane. First noticeable improvements can be felt.
NEM continuously enhances the quality of life and supports mobility & flexibility with daily consumption of one capsule. Significant differences can be noted.
Studies show a lasting supportive effect for NEM. Even beyond 2 months, a continuous improvement in mobility & flexibility can be noted.
Studies show a positive correlation between the duration of the intake of NEM and the continuous increase in the quality of life through better mobility and flexibility.
Conclusion: NEM is the optimal supplement for the nurturing increase of the quality of life by increasing mobility and flexibility.
The patented production of the ingredient NEM® (NATURAL EGGSHELL MEMBRANE), as well as the finished product NEMIntense® (500 mg NEM + 2mg manganese), has been certified by the cGMP certification by NSF International and the award of the HACCP quality standard for the production, packaging, labelling and storage of food supplements.
In collaboration with physicians and pharmacists, it is our ongoing goal to translate scientifically and clinically sound data into innovative products. In order to be up to date, we continuously comb through the latest information on corresponding indication areas. We design and produce products that simply work.
FREE OF PRESERVATIVES, GLUTEN-FREE
CERTIFIED INGREDIENTS FROM PREMIUM SUPPLIERS:
As a supplier of highly innovative health products, we always pay attention to the quality and origin of the individual raw materials. Only certified suppliers from Europe and USA that meet the highest quality standards are shortlisted and subjected to a rigorous selection process - "SUPPLIER CODE OF CONDUCT"
CERTIFIEDIN SWITZERLAND - CONTROL FROM RAW MATERIAL TO FINISHED PRODUCT:
We have our own certified production facilities. All dietary supplements are produced under the supervision of pharmacists. This ensures that we maintain a consistently high level of quality throughout all stages of production. The subsequent analyses of the finished products are carried out in independent external laboratories.
1. Ruff KJ, Morrison D, Duncan SA, Back M, Aydogan C and Theodosakis J. Beneficial Effects of NEM® Brand Eggshell Membrane Versus Placebo in Exercise-induced Joint Pain, Stiffness & Cartilage Turnover in Healthy, Post-menopausal Women. Clinical Interventions in Aging, 2018:13 285-295.
2. Ruff KJ, DeVore DP, Leu MD and Robinson MA. (2009) Eggshell Membrane: A Possible New Natural Therapeutic For Joint & Connective Tissue Disorders. Results From Two Open-label Human Clinical Studies. Clinical Interventions in Aging, 4:235-240.
3. Ruff KJ, Winkler A, Jackson RW, DeVore DP and Ritz BW. (2009) Eggshell Membrane in the Treatment of Pain and Stiffness from Osteoarthritis of the Knee: A Randomized, Multicenter, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Clinical Study. Clinical Rheumatology, 28:907-914.
4. Danesch U, Seybold M, Rittinghausen R, Treibel W and Bitterlich N. (2014) NEM Brand Eggshell Membrane Effective in the Treatment of Pain Associated with Knee and Hip Osteoarthritis: Results from a Six Center, Open Label German Clinical Study. Journal of Arthritis, 3(3):136.
5. Brunello E and Masini A. (2016) NEM® Brand Eggshell Membrane Effective in the Treatment of Pain and Stiffness Associated with Osteoarthritis of the Knee in an Italian Study Population. Interna-tional Journal of Clinical Medicine, 7:169-175.
6. Benson KF, Ruff KJ and Jensen GS. (2012) Effects of Natural Eggshell Membrane (NEM) on Cytokine Production in Cultures of Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells: Increased Suppression of Tumor Necrosis Factor-a Levels After In Vitro Digestion. Journal of Medicinal Food, 15(4):360-368.
7. Ruff KJ and DeVore DP. (2014) Reduction of pro-inflammatory cytokines in rats following 7-day oral supplementation with a proprietary eggshell membrane-derived product. Modern Research in Inflammation, 3(1):19-25.
8. Sim BY, Bak JW, Lee HJ, Jun JA, Choi HJ, Kwon CJ, Kim HY, Ruff KJ, Brandt K and Kim DH. (2015) Effects of natural eggshell membrane (NEM) on monosodium iodoacetate-induced arthritis in rats. Journal of Nutrition and Health, 48(4):310-318.
9. Wedekind KJ, Ruff KJ, Atwell CA, Evans JL and Bendele AM. (2016). Beneficial Effects of Natural Eggshell Membrane (NEM) on Multiple Indices of Arthritis in Collagen-Induced Arthritic Rats. Mod-ern Rheumatology, 1-38.
10. Ruff KJ, Kopp KJ, Von Behrens P, Lux M, Mahn M and Back M. (2016) Effectiveness of NEM® brand eggshell membrane in the treatment of suboptimal joint function in dogs: a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Veterinary Medicine: Research & Reports, 7:113-121.
11. Ruff KJ, Durham PL, O'Reilly A and Long FD. (2015) Eggshell membrane hydrolyzates activate NF-kB in vitro: possible implications for in vivo efficacy. Journal of Inflammation Research, 8:49-57.
12. Eskiyurt N, Saridogan M, Senel K, Gunaydin R, Erdal A, Akarirmak U, Sendur F, Barut K, Akyüz G, Ozsoy T, Tuncer T, Karatas O, Irdesel J, Ketenci A and Aydogan C. (2016) AB0762 Efficacy and Safety of Nem®-Stratum Nutrition's Brand Eggshell Membrane in Patients with Knee Os-teoarthritis Accompanying with Joint Pain and Stiffness. A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Study (under review).
** Health Canada: Health Canada